Taixing K-fab Technology & Materials is accredited by the UK Royal Accreditation Board (UKAS)
Tip: This article is automatically translated by Google, the original Chinese version:https://www.jsww.net/news/6-cn.html
UKAS – The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is a national agency recognized by the UK government to review and recognize an organization's competency, including measurement, testing and testing facilities, quality systems, and products. And the certification body of personnel has been authorized by the British government to use the accreditation mark with the Royal Crown pattern. The UKAS accredited body has the right to use this mark. UKAS is the most authoritative accreditation body of the Commonwealth and even the world.
Basic information of the certified organization
▪ Organization Name: Taixing K-fab Technology & Materials Co, Ltd.
▪ Unified Social Credit Code: 9132128305347236XT
▪ Country: China Jiangsu Province
▪ Number of people covered by this certificate system: 18
▪ Organization Address: No. 8, Yiming Road, Gensi Township, Taixing City, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
▪ Certificate number: QAIC/CN/160235
▪ Date of issuance: 2016-06-12
▪ Certification Program: Quality Management System Certification (ISO9000)
▪ Certification basis: GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008
▪ Business scope covered by certification: production and service of composite materials (PTFE-impregnated fiberglass cloth, silicone cloth)
▪ Accreditation logo for certificate use: UKAS